Nested along the bank of Tempeling river in Kuala Tahan village, Yellow Guesthouse provides you a relaxed just-like-home atmosphere ensuring your recovery and sound sleep after an exhausting trek from the jungle. If you seek for more socializing, the comfortable sofa in our common room here is waving to you, otherwise, the floating restaurants are just a stone away!
You will find here:
– Supportive and hospitable staff.
– Clean and spacy room with comfortable bed.
– Air-conditioned rooms.
– 24-hour hot and cold shower.
– Free wifi in rooms and common areas.
– Free tea, coffee and drinking water.
– Free use of fully-equipped kitchen.
– No curfew.
|Room No||Room type||Rate (RM)|
|D1||Twin bed room, 14m2, air-con, shared bathroom and toilet||40|
|1||Twin bed room, 20m2, fan, private bathroom and toilet||40|
|2||Twin bed room, 20m2, air-con, private bathroom and toilet||70|
|3||Family room, twin bed, 40m2, air-con, well-furnished, private bathroom, toilet and balcony.||80|
|4||Family room, twin bed, 40m2, air-con, well-furnished, private bathroom, toilet and balcony.||80|
|5||Family room, twin bed, 40m2, air-con, well-furnished, private bathroom, toilet and balcony.||80|
|6||Family room, twin bed, 40m2, air-con, well-furnished, private bathroom, toilet and balcony.||80|
– Check-in time: 14:00 pm.
– Check-out time: 11:00 am.
– Every room is equipped with a double bed and single bed for 2 people. If you have only one person, a special discount will be offered to you. If you have more than 2 people, a fee of RM10.00 will be applied for each extra person.
How to find us:
When you arrive in Kuala Tahan, ask for the school opposite to the bus stop. Follow the small path behind the school you will find the yellow building of Yellow Guesthouse. It’s only 500 meters from the tourist information center.
.(Map source: internet)
Mr. Mohd Yusoff
Phone: (+60) – 09 – 266 4243
Email: email@example.com (From March to September please call directly for reservation)